The Food Manager 2-Day Certification Training is an exciting, hands-on food safety course will equip you with the latest in food safety principles and practices and will help prepare you for the National Certified Food Manager Examination. The cost of this course is $125.00 and includes the course, national certification examination, coursebook, and all course materials. For more information, contact FCH Wharton County Agent Lori Schindler at 979-532-3310 or email@example.com
Food Manager 2-Day Certification Training Exam Offered Prometric
Date: October 22-23, 2020
Time: 8:30a – 5:00p
Jackson County Extension Office
411 North Wells, RM 119
Edna, TX 77957
The Food Manager 2-Day Certification Training will take place October 22-23, 2020 at the Jackson County Extension Office: 411 North Wells, RM 112 • Edna, TX 77957
Check or money order payable to:
AgriLife Extension – Acct #230202
Mail Completed registration form and payment by Wednesday, October 7th to:
College Station, TX 77843-2253
The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service Food Manager Certification Training will teach managers about the following:
Food Safety and Sanitation
- Food-borne illnesses/outbreaks
- Types of contamination
- Food safety hazards
- Identifying food-borne illnesses
- Personal hygiene
Food Flow and HACCP
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Purchasing and receiving food safely
- Keeping food safe during preparation
Managing the Operation
- Sanitary Facilities
- Pest Management
- Sanitation Regulations
How will this course help you?
- Prevent bad publicity and lawsuits caused by food borne illness.
- Increase customer satisfaction because of your attention to food safety.
- Improve profits through controlling food costs and waste.
- Boost employee morale by increasing their professionalism.
- Improve relationships with health officials.
- Receive information in order to train your staff on-site.
- Prepare a staff of knowledgeable and trained employees.
- Upon passing the certification examination, you will fulfill state requirements for Certified Food Manager status.