PVAMU Cooperative Extension Program Equine Fall Forage Management Program Oct 27
By Braxton Mitchell
County Extension Agent, Agriculture & Natural Resources
Prairie View A&M University Cooperative Extension Program
Wharton & Austin Counties
Prairie View A&M’s Cooperative Extension Program is hosting an Equine Fall Forage Management Program on Thursday, October 27th at the El Campo Livestock Commission from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Planting & fertilizing fall forage
- Monitoring forage intake
- How to: Calculate your horse’s body condition score
- Braxton Mitchell, PVAMU Cooperative Extension Program, Wharton/Austin County Extension Agent
- Corrie Bowen, TAMU AgriLife, Wharton County Extension Agent
- Rachel Walker, Corteva AgriScience, Range & Pasture Specialist
A free dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m. before we begin!
As always registration is FREE!
To register, follow this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-forage-management-equine-wharton-county-tickets-431967756187, call (979)532-3310, or email Braxton Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact:
Braxton Mitchell, Wharton/Austin County Extension Agent